We are looking for a .Net Developer ideally with 2 – 3 years’ experience. As the main programmer you will work with people in all areas of our company together creating awesome innovations.
• Work closely with Risk, Back Office, Traders & our IT Team.
• Run projects from start to finish.
• Receive reports of any issues with existing systems.
• Maintain and improve our existing systems across several domains.
• Manage and maintain our Real time desktop based Risk system.
• Run server side automated tasks.
• Operate web based Back Office accounts system.
• Work with our internal website for administration of data.
• Work on algorithms for real time trading through 3rd party applications.
• Minimum 2-3 years .Net Development experience.
• Ability to write highly optimised and fast code.
• Experience working with SQL databases.
• Experience with Entity Framework or similar ORM.
• Experience with versioning and ticketing systems.
Optional Extras which we like:
• Experience in creating/maintaining Databases, SVN Repository, and Ticketing Systems.
• Experience of financial applications or financial terminology – after all, we trade the markets!
• Strong Excel skills, specifically related to VBA Macros & Real-Time Data feeds.
• Ping pong skills.
We really want you to be:
• Keen to work in a closely knit multi-discipline team.
• Meticulous in your approach to programming and debugging – the buck stops with you.
• At ease in explaining technical details to non-technical people (most of us are not programmers).
• Always on the lookout for new technologies to exploit – reading, learning and hungry to develop!
• A Self-starter who is always looking for the next project – you are the lead programmer.
• Autonomy: you will be our programming maestro. We work on what needs to be done together. You decide how it’s done.
• Training will be provided through third party educators (Agile courses for example).
• Fun! We have regular dinners, parties and drinks every month, and even the odd company trip! Our office atmosphere is professional yet fun.
• Start date: now
Sounds like the job for you?
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Programmer Job Application’ in the subject line.