We’re looking for an IT support technician to work on our trading floor in Split, Croatia. You will support our high tech (fintech) infrastructure, working with international people from USA, Ireland, Austria and Croatia. This is your chance to be part of an international firm in Croatia, doing unique things in finance that exist only in London, Dublin, NY, Chicago, etc… Wall St has come to Split.
You will will join the Application Support team and provide technical and administrative support for all trading and operational systems in the Croatian office. The successful candidate will work closely with 3rd party support functions across multiple companies in different time zones to provide the best support to our traders.
You will be working with leading edge and bespoke technology to ensure our traders get unrivalled connectivity to these markets.
You will work closely with the Dublin team to play an active role in the ongoing project work required of an IT Team catering for the needs of a rapidly growing trading firm.
You will be responsible for all aspects of running and supporting a successful office based on your IT skills but covering all other areas required to fully support traders in their trading success.
• B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 1 year providing 2nd level application support.
• Application Support – provide primary support by dealing with user requests and responding to outages for all trading, operational and market data systems
• Application Maintenance – new system deployments and upgrades for all trading systems
• Continuous improvement of trading support procedures, tools and runtime environment
• Assisting 3rd parties to trouble shoot and resolve more delicate issues
• Log and track issues ensuring the trader is kept aware of progress
• Having full responsibility for office maintenance will be part of your role
Knowledge & Skills
• Excellent IT analytical/troubleshooting skills is mandatory
• Programming skills and experience would be a distinct advantage
• Time management, organization and prioritization
• Initiative – proven record of seeking continuous improvement and implementing best practice in technology environment
• Self-motivated and creative in all aspects of your work
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Our office is in one of the most modern buildings in Split with large kitchen and lounge area plus a great terrace. We love to play computer games in the office on our down-time and pizza dinner is on us every Friday.
We also organise events throughout the year and have a company-wide annual trip. Our office ecosystem is important to us!
Sounds like the career for you?
Salary: 12,000 HRK Neto
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Split IT Job Application’ in the subject line.