We’re looking for a programmer to work on our trading floor in Split, Croatia. You will support our high tech (fintech) infrastructure, working with international people from USA, Ireland, Austria and Croatia. This is your chance to be part of an international firm in Croatia, doing unique things in finance that exist only in London, Dublin, NY, Chicago, etc… Wall St has come to Split.
Your programming skills:
Languages needed are primarily SQL & C#
- Minimum 2-3 years .Net Development experience
- Ability to write highly optimised and fast code
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Experience with Entity Framework or similar ORM
- Experience with versioning and ticketing systems
- Experience in creating/maintaining Databases, SVN Repository, Ticketing Systems
- Experience of financial applications or financial terminology – after all, we trade the markets!
- Strong Excel skills, specifically related to VBA Macros & Real-Time Data feeds
Other desired skills:
As part of the IT Support team you will occasionally need to provide technical and administrative support for our trading and operational systems. Although we have a dedicated support team in our Dublin office we will occasionally need hands on support from Split, working with the Dublin team. Excellent IT analytical/troubleshooting skills are a big plus.
Our office is in one of the most modern buildings in Split with large kitchen and lounge area plus a great terrace. We love to play computer games in the office on our down-time and pizza dinner is on us every Friday.
We also organise events throughout the year and have a company-wide annual trip. Our office ecosystem is important to us!
Sounds like the career for you?
Salary: 12,000 HRK Neto
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Split Programmer Job Application’ in the subject line.